Add On Modules
Other Bond Staffing Software
Staffing agency software that is customizable to meet your unique business needs.
You're not like every staffing agency out there. You have a unique business with unique requirements.
Bond eEmpACT is the staffing agency software that lets you customize your own package.
With eEmpACT, you have the ability to tailor your software with a variety of add-on modules to meet your specific needs that include:
We all know that critical financial data is at the core of running a successful staffing services firm. For example, before you increase sales headcount, lower the cost of payroll services or hire onsite managers, you need to understand how these changes impact revenue and profits.
Bond eEmpACT is the customizable staffing software whose general ledger feature enables you to see and report on all of your critical financials.
For over 20 years, staffing service providers nationwide have trusted eEmpACT staffing software to consolidate and report on financial information from multiple departments, divisions, branches or Federal IDs.
At a glance, eEmpACT general ledger feature will report income, costs and profitability. Ultimately, the analysis provided through my general ledger feature will help you make decisions critical to the health of your staffing business in real time.
Whether you prefer to view your financials in a balance sheet, income statement, journal report or Chart of Accounts, eEmpACT staffing software can deliver. Reports can be customized any way you need to see them, defined by accounting period, or segmented by department, division or branch. eEmpACT can even eliminate the risk of reporting mistakes by preventing modification of past transactions, as well as reconcile your checkbook register.
And don't worry if your staffing services in different states adhere to different Federal IDs. eEmpACT has the built-in ability to juggle multiple Federal IDs.
eEmpACT provides you with the financial data you need, when you need it, to support your staffing services decisions.
Getting paid for staffing services or paying vendors shouldn't be that complicated. In fact, it should be downright easy.
If it isn't, eEmpACT can help. eEmpACT is the staffing software that will manage your accounts payable so you can manage your staffing services.
Bond eEmpACT has perfected processes designed to make it easy to pay vendors and get paid by clients.
When you place contract web designers, or fill job orders for temp-to-hire forklift drivers, eEmpACT can start to track critical AP data. Whether you need a mailing address or payment terms to issue a paycheck, or voucher numbers and due dates to get paid, you can easily find the right data all in one place.
When it's time to pay vendors, eEmpACT will guide you through the payment process, batching each of your vendors by job orders assignments or voucher status, so you can distribute multiple payments at one time. All of your "contract web designers" "placed June 1st through 15th" will be fully paid with just a click - except, of course, those "contract web designers" you designated as "inactive."
eEmpACT staffing software can also ensure 1099s and specific deductions, including child care and medical, are automatically deducted for qualified vendors and contract employees. And if any vendor or contract employee needs timecard details in their check, eEmpACT can make sure they get that information every time.
To help you keep track of all your vendors that you owe, eEmpACT can create custom AP reports upon request. Vendor listings, transaction histories, cash requirements, aging reports and existing cost reports are just as easy for me to create.
Best of all, eEmpACT seamlessly import all accounts payable information into a general ledger and ensure your general ledger and AP are always completely in sync.
With eEmpACT, you can spend more time on managing staffing services, not on complicated accounting processes.
eConnect Web Portal
- Increase customer satisfaction with self-serve customer capabilities: review open orders, place new orders, approve timecards and view invoicing details.
- Forget manual timecard entry while saving time and money. Let employees enter and submit timecards on the web. They can also access payroll information, including check amounts.
- Increase staff productivity by eliminating time-consuming administrative tasks and freeing up more time to fill orders.
- Employees can select to edit a non-submitted timecard or enter a new timecard (including California)
- Employees can select a week-ending dates and choose from a list of assignments; no need to remember an assignment number!
Supervisor Timecard Entry/Edit in Contact Module:
- Supervisors can enter new timecards for active assignments
- Supervisors can edit, reject or approve timecards submitted by employee or staffing user
Direct Hire Capabilities:
- Displays details, including list of all candidates (with last response) that have a response in our UltraMATCH applicant tracking software
- Contacts can download and view resume for candidates listed on the order
- Contacts can enter comments about the candidates (comment is added to history and email is sent to user owner)
- Employees can drill down to view gross and net wages on the check stub details
- Employees can view year-to-date and previous year-to-date details
- More on-screen system messages than before that are now customizable
- All online activity is fully audited for handling disputes or billing questions
- Preview summary and detail data in eEmpACT prior to import
- Flexible creation of timecard batches, import timecards in any order or grouping
EnTAKE Application Submission
Here's how eEmpACT user-friendly EnTAKE technology can help your staffing business improve efficiencies:
- Automatic, detailed skill-coding for each applicant
- Simple resume upload (resume automatically attaches to employee record)
- Secure encryption for added safety as application is submitted across the Internet
- Customizable features easily added, including additional application questions
- Available to candidates 24 hours a day on your website
Job Board Posting Module
Job seekers can quickly apply online and submit their resumes. This job board module seamlessly integrates with your current website and Bond eEmpACT staffing software.
Great features for job seekers:
- Search jobs by type, industry, location or keyword
- Integration with EnTAKE application submission solution for online applications
- Automated job alerts
- Integrated email to promote featured jobs
- Referral management system
It's easy for you too:
- Post jobs directly from me
- Receive automatic notification of new job candidates
- Fully integrated for your eEmpACT staffing software
- Matches the look of your website
Social Media Recruiting Package
Fill job orders faster and spend less on job postings! Job posting feeds automatically post your jobs to a variety of job boards.
The SMRP optimizes your job postings so that every job can be seen by Google and other search engines to help your site rank higher.
Search Agent Email Marketing
Your candidates can save "search agents", so they will be automatically notified whenever you post a job that matches their interests. You can also email hot jobs to your candidates to proactively ask for referrals.
Referral Management System
Get more candidate referrals! The referral management system within Bond eEmpACT staffing software allows you to assign specific referral bonuses to each job on your job board, encourages candidates to refer their friends and tracks every referral to ensure timely payment of bonuses.
With so many employees to keep track of, it can be difficult to effectively administer vacation and sick time.
Bond eEmpACT is the staffing software that makes managing employee time off easy.
Fully integrated with the eEmpACT EXPRESS back office staffing software system, eEmpACT Vacation & Sick Time Module allows vacation and sick time to be allocated manually or automatically. The eEmpACT module offers the following capabilities:
Vacation & Sick Time Plans
You can set up an unlimited number of vacation and sick time plans to determine how time is accrued.
Assigning Plans to Employees
Once your plans are set up, you can specify each employee's plan through the employee's Payroll Master screen.
Viewing & Adjusting Balances
You can easily view and make changes to the vacation and sick time current balances through the Benefits Inquiry screen.
Check out the AdaptSuite alternative to eEmpACT staffing software today!
Learn how to achieve your staffing and recruiting goals in a demo quicker than your lunch break. Request a demo of AdaptSuite staffing software.
AdaptSuite Tip of the Week – The AdaptSuite Adaptalator
Bond Sponsoring California Staffing Professionals Conference
AdaptSuite Tip of the Week – Change Candidate to Contact
Bond Sponsoring CIETT-ACSESS 2013 World Employment Conference
Protect your data when researching candidates
View the News and Resource Archive